Our Hybrid Private Cloud offers associations, membership organizations and others the option to co-locate similar organizations on a shared Hybrid Private Cloud server. Each organization is its own isolated tenant, with each tenant having their own users. The Hybrid Private Cloud offers collective analytics across the different organizations allowing vertical integration for common incident tracking portfolios.
Hybrid Private Cloud Solutions
Private Server with Organizational Data Isolation
Our Hybrid Private Cloud offers the option for different organizations within a common industry to create their own private cloud server with each organization as a separate, isolated tenant with multiple users. This allows for vertical industry integration for common incident tracking portfolios. Our multi-tenant system securely isolates data so that it is accessible only to each organization’s designated users. For analytics purposes, we merge anonymized data across all of the organizations on your Hybrid Private Cloud allowing you to identify trends across your industry. A Hybrid Private Cloud Solution provides a rich set of features for all of your participating organizations. There also is a Private Cloud Solution for large organizations that need to isolate different branches or departments as separate tenants while maintaining an overall risk management view across the entire organization.
- Unlimited Number of Organizations
- Unlimited Number of Users for each Organization
- Data is securely isolated for each Organization
- There can be different Feature Sets available to different Organizations including the number of active user licenses for each Organization
- Customization capabilities across database lookup categories
- Customizable Analytics Charts and Graphs
- Organization-only as well as Aggregate Data Analytics provide rich analysis for all members
Hybrid Private Cloud Licensing
Our Hybrid Private Cloud licensing is based on a per Server annual subscription fee and allows for an unlimited number of organization tenants and an unlimited number of users per tenant. Per server pricing is calculated based on CPU load, database storage size, and server features. Load-based pricing is calculated based on parameters that you provide regarding numbers of tenants and users.